Even though we are meeting together again, we are all too aware that COVID is still with us. We completely understand some people may have hesitations and we are happy for you to join us when you feel ready.
To remain vigilant at our services, we are strongly recommending the following measures for everyone attending:
- Taking a lateral flow test before coming to church (available free from most pharmacies)
- Continuing to wear a mask when moving around the hotel
- Respecting social distancing (especially when greeting people)
- Washing your hands when you arrive and when you leave the hotel, or using the hand gel supplied
- Using the hand gel provided before handling any equipment or having tea, coffee and refreshments