York Elim has opportunities for 3 interns in the academic year â€˜07-â€™08. More details upon request.
Focus of internship:
- Personal development within the context of Christian Ministry, preparation for both full-time and part time ministry lifestyles.
- Training and discipleship.
- Testing of ministry calling/vocation.
What the intern will offer:
- Work with youth and/or, children and â€œtweenagersâ€.
- Work in Ministry Team on Sundays in main meetings.
- Commitment to the training and opportunities offered.
- Ministry training and opportunities.
- Music, worship-leading opportunities.
- Inclusion in leadership meetings.
- Study opportunities, i.e. York School of Theology (www.ystyork.org), â€œEngageâ€ youth worker training).
- Exposure to overseas and UK church and mission situations through our extensive international network.
- Passion for their specific ministry.
- Willingness to be flexible in their roles.
- Suitable references.
- Evidence of suitable Christian character and discipline for the ministry opportunities.